Your privacy is a priority at rbs-ads.com.
rbs-ads.com enforces technical, administrative and personnel measures to protect your account from intentional or inadvertent misuse of your personal information, theft or unauthorized access of your account.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on any and all sections that require your personal information. With this and your SSL-enabled browsers, information you provide during the purchase is protected and remains confidential during transmission over the Internet.
You can help us by never sharing sensitive account information such as your rbs-ads.com password, password to the email address you use to log on rbs-ads.com and the information required to retrieve your password.
Information We Collect
Information are collected when you create an account on our site, respond to survey or fill out a form or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
On your registration, we will collect the some of your personal information such as:
- Email Address
- Address (street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country)
- Telephone Number
Once you’re registered and have your username, you will take full advantage of the many offerings of rbs-ads.com.
Integrity of Information
- You acknowledge and agree that rbs-ads.com may store/record the following information:
- Personal and account information you provided during registration e.g. email address, username, country, address, birthday, etc.
- In-site activities such as stores you visit, buyers and sellers you transact with,
- Additional personal and business information and a copy of credentials you submitted to increase your reputation score
- Your name (and email address) and concerns related when you call or email our customer support.
NOTE: rbs-ads.com's privacy settings let you choose the information you want to be shown on your profile page. Your username, country and date of registration will be shown at all times
- We collect this information in order to provide superior service by:
- To personalize your account:
- Allowing us to communicate with you via email regarding on service updates. Should you wish to deactivate this feature, you can set your settings and choose do not send me.
- Instantly informing you of transactional activities i.e. when you sell a product, an item, receive an inquiry, etc.
- Instantly confirming your purchase of an item
- Proactively identifying potential events that could compromise the integrity of your account.
- Modifying the rbs-ads.com User Agreement to best suit your changing needs and enforce it accordingly.
- To improve our website
- We may disclose personal information:
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside parties. However, this does not include our third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, as long as these parties keep your information confidential.
- We may also release your personal information to:
- comply with legal requirements
- to Law enforcers in aid of a fully documented investigation or court procedure
- in cases of content violation involving you either as the aggrieved party or offender