Hi, welcome to rbs-ads.com. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. This document governs your relationship with rbs-ads.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Products”/ "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service").
By using the Products/Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law rbs-ads.com, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, modify or terminate the Service for any reason, at any time. Termination of the Service will take effect fourteen (14) days after notice is sent via email. Reasons for termination are:
- Non-compliance of Seller’s Policies (OR), repeated violation will merit termination.
- Content-related violations which can be found on the uploaded or published product pictures, products sold (non-serviceable by RBS), false or fake documents or credentials, bad service or false marketing of warranties, false claim of product quality or authenticity, falsified seller and store information and contact numbers.
- Non-responsiveness to reminders and warnings by rbs-ads.com Admin on violations incurred.
- Non-responsiveness to reminders of inactivity for at least fourteen (14) days (for free subscribers only).
- Breach of this contract
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted, timely, or error-free rbs-ads.com service.
- You understand and agree that we will use aggregated data from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes. The information you will provide shall remain confidential and/or will only be available to rbs-ads.com stakeholders on a ‘need to know’ basis.
- You may link to our home page (the “Linked Sites”), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- You expressly understand and agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our written permission.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) posted on the website directed on any of our customer, employee, officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim intellectual property rights over the content product information or any material that you, as a Seller, will provide to us. All materials you upload shall remain yours. Your rbs-ads.com store may be deactivated upon request and verification from our Customer Service team.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as ‘spam’; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary materials due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- By uploading images and product description content on rbs-ads.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you allow us to display and store them. We may at any time, review and revise the content you submit and found to be inaccurate in terms of:
- Product description, quality, authenticity, measurements and market value price.
- Exaggerated claims.
- Product warranties.
- Seller contact details.
- Uploading copyrighted images.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and rbs-ads.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We may remove content and accounts containing content that we determine as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property of these Terms of Service and Use. Seller shall be given prior notice and at least 48 hours from receipt thereof to explain. Failure to do so shall prompt RBS Advertising to delete said contents or accounts at its discretion.
- The Terms of Service and Use constitutes both of our entire agreement and governs your use of the Service and Website, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service and Use).
Seller Account Registration and Information
- Must be at least 18 years of age to sell on rbs-ads.com.
- Must provide your full legal name, current principal/shipping/billing address, a valid and active email address and such other information we may require to complete the registration phase.
- Must submit the following copies of documents to become an rbs-ads.com Verified Seller:
- Photocopy or scanned copy of Sales Invoice
- Certificate of Registration for Sole Proprietorship
- Certificate of Registration for Partnership and/or Corporation
- A signed copy of this agreement, duly notarized by our legal representative
We shall publish your store and you may be allowed to transact on rbs-ads.com only upon submission and verification of the above documents.
- You must maintain and update your account information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- We reserve the right to delete accounts created by users who illegally appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual, company or organization.
- You are responsible for your account’s password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may incur from failure to secure your account and password.
- You must be the owner or official representative of the Company or Store you are registering. An authorization to represent the company will be required – authorization letter from the owner for sole proprietorship, and a Board Resolution for corporations.
- You must not use rbs-ads.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for all activities and content (information, document, article, promotion, event, pictures, links) that is uploaded on your rbs-ads.com account.
- You must not transmit any worm, virus, or any code that may disrupt or destroy the Service.
- A breach or violation of any of the above terms will result in immediate termination of your account.
- As a Seller, you recognize and take full responsibility of your obligations as retailer to any government body or the local government unit where your business is registered and such government agency exercising authority over your business. You hold rbs-ads.com free and harmless from any and all liabilities resulting from your failure to comply with regulatory requirements and undertake to defend rbs-ads.com from any litigation arising therefrom.
- If you are engaged in the trading of food and food products, cosmetics, health supplements and nutritionals, medicines and pharmaceuticals, pesticides and pesticide products, household hazardous, Seller must publish all license and permit numbers from respective government agencies. The standards phrase “No approved therapeutic claim” must also be published.
- The seller is required to check your email through the email address you registered on your rbs-ads.com account after registering.
- The seller must present, submit and/or upload business document in order for your rbs-ads.com account status to be Verified. You will be awarded an rbs-ads.com Verified Seller badge to vouch the legal personality of your business, and may then be allowed to start your online business on rbs-ads.com.
- You may upload and sell products other than the following prohibited goods:
- Any kind of explosive materials. (solid, liquid, or gas)
- Flammable solids and organic peroxides
- Lottery tickets
- Money (coins, currency, paper money, negotiable instruments equivalent to cash such as endorsed stocks, bonds, cash letters, checks
- Any shipment whose carriage is prohibited by law, statue, or regulations
- Live animals and plants
- Any pornographic materials
- You are responsible of all the products that you post,, that the product’s information is accurate, that use of the product you list and sell does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify us on all claims resulting your product listing.
- You are obligated to ship the paid order and complete the transaction in a prompt manner, to observe warranties, express or implied, of the products sold under applicable law.
- The price stated in each product listing description in this Website represents the actual retail price inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Seller is obliged to expressly provide for warranty of all items sold on rbs-ads.com, which shall not be less than sixty (60) days to not more than one (1) year.
- Fees applicable for any new subscription service shall be implemented upon launch of such service.
- We have the sole discretion to change some or all of these services at any time, with or without notice.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are responsible for paying all subscription fees to the website and its applicable taxes.
- You agree that your subscription is personal to your account and will not transfer or make available your account name and account password to others including, but not limited to your friends, co-workers and other contacts.
- We reserve the right to change or terminate this subscription service for any account, for any reason, with due notice at any time. Changes will take effect after we provide you with at least fourteen (14) days notice thru email or posting the notice on the Website.
- Only bank deposits or payments through Paypal, are viable modes of payment for subscriptions. Policies for each payment mode shall apply. Sellers will be issued a billing statement as basis for payment.
- Without limiting any other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your subscription, which may also include your account, if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity on the Website.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of this subscription service for cause or due to fortuitous event.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between us regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
Termination and Effect of Termination
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies available to us under this agreement or under existing laws, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Website and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all passwords and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Website in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
You must not misuse this rbs-ads.com. You will not:
- Commit or encourage a criminal offense;
- Transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene;
- Hack into any aspect of the Service;
- Corrupt data;
- Cause annoyance to other users;
- Infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam";
- Attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and rbs-ads.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of rbs-ads.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by rbs-ads.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless rbs-ads.com, its owners, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
rbs-ads.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and rbs-ads.com.